1. Crime

    Report a crime by phone, through the crime tip line, and more.

  2. Lost or Found Property

    Rolling Meadows residents are encouraged to contact the Rolling Meadows Police Department whenever they find lost property, such as bicycles, weapons, jewelry and personal items. You may also inquire about lost property to see if it has been located.

  3. Residential Service Requests

    Submit an issue, concern, or problem to City of Rolling Meadows Public Works Department.

  4. Sanitary Sewer Backups

    Notify the City of Rolling Meadows Public Works Department of sewer backups when you feel that the problem may be caused outside of the home.