Administrative Services

  1. City Forms & Applications

    File a block party form, a community sign request, and more.

  2. Freedom of Information Requests

    Request a public record from the City of Rolling Meadows through the Freedom of Information Act.

  3. Phone Directory

    View a phone directory for City services, community services, and local area schools.