Online Account Services
Utility Payment System
In an effort to provide our residents with an additional level of customer service, the City of Rolling Meadows is pleased to offer the Utility Bill Information and Payment System. With just the click of the mouse, you can review and pay your bill electronically and hassle free. Payment is done through a secure log-in process that allows users to safely and privately view and pay utility bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using a credit or debit card or personal checking or savings account. This online system also provides:
- Access to billing history and payments
- Access to water usage and readings history for the previous 2 years
- Statement viewing to check on current balances and due dates
Setting Up Your Account
Visit the Utility Bill website to setup your utility account and/or sign up for eBilling. Please have your account number available to complete the log-on process.
At the log-on page enter your account number (do not include the dash) in the Account Number Field and re-enter the same number in the Password Field. After successfully logging on for the 1st time, you will be directed to a Welcome Screen that requires a current email address be entered.
Enroll in eBilling
Due to the City’s Utility Billing software vendor’s continuing technical issues, the City of Rolling Meadows decided to suspend e-bills (electronically sent Utility Bills) and send out paper Utility Bills to former e-bill customers.
The City of Rolling Meadows is committed to providing excellent customer service and is working on finding a viable solution. Until such time, you will receive a paper bill instead of an eBill notification email.
Please note: Your automatic payment will process each month on the due date, as it always has.
Additionally please change your account password in the last area on the Welcome Screen to secure future log-ins. Please note that passwords can be changed by clicking on the edit profile link within your customer account screens at anytime.
Once you have completed the Welcome Screen click the save button and the system will redirect you to your Utility Account Summary. Your account history will be available to view 24 hours after completing the initial log-on process. An email confirmation will be automatically generated and sent to you at your provided email address.
Paying Your Bill
Paying your bill is easy! Simply:
- Log-on to the Utility Bill Information and Payment System.
- Click on the "Pay Now" button located on the summary screen that appears after logging in.
- Your current balance will default in the amount field or you can enter a different amount.
- After confirming your payment information, click the "Submit" button.
- Your payment will post to your account after 48 hours. All pending payments will appear in the "Payment Pending" section of your account summary screen.